Lawn & Shrub Care For Central Texas
- Lawn Fertilization 4x per year with nutrients custom tailored to your yard
- Pre-emergent and post-emergent herbicide treatments to help control the weeds
- Fungicide treatments for brown patch, take all and other fungal diseases
- Most yards are only $65 per service. Treatments are scheduled every 4 - 6 weeks with this annual program
- Systemic insecticides to prevent damage from aphids, caterpillars and beetles
- Fungicides to prevent black spot, mildew and other fungal diseases
- Most yards are only $29 when combined with a lawn treatment program. Treatments are scheduled every 4 - 6 weeks with this annual program
- Includes weed control to kill existing weeds and a pre-emergent herbicide to help prevent future weeds
- Includes a fertilizer treatment designed to jump start your lawn with a balanced diet of nitrogen, phosphorus and sulfur.
- Most lawns can be treated for $165. If you have an oversized yard an on-site estimate can be provided free of charge.
The most important step in lawn care is proper fertilization. We will custom tailor a fertilization program for your yard to ensure you get the right mix of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. A healthy and green lawn will crowd out weeds and unwanted pests.
We will treat your lawn for weeds in a 3 step program. In the spring we will use a pre-emergent to keep the summer annuals from germinating. Throughout the growing season we will spot spray weeds as they pop up. Then in the fall we will treat with another pre-emergent for the winter annuals.
Our Tree & Shrub program provides systemic foliar applications to feed trees and shrubs where they need it the most: The Roots. Fertilizer and Peat Humic to promote healthy growth, funcicide to keep the diseases away, and an insecticide to remove unwanted pests.